Thursday, October 11, 2012

1 and 2 Month Favorites



Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper:
This thing is amazing! I was told about this by a few different people and they said that I have to have it! This has been Keigan's bed for the past eight weeks and she loves it! It is super light weight and it folds up so you can store it anywhere! It goes in the kitchen when I am cooking, I take it to the bathroom when I get a shower and get ready, it is awesome! I can't say enough good things about this! 

Pampers Swaddler Diapers and Sensitive Wipes:
I have not tried any other brand of diapers but theses are great! They don't leak, even when she has a full diaper! I did try the Huggies brand of wipes and I hated them! They would rip and tear when I would pull them out and they seemed to be more rough on Keigan's tush. The pampers sensitive wipes are so soft and don't tear while I'm wiping off her dirty little behind.

Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets:
I have read so many wonderful reviews about these blankets and this was a last minute buy for me before she got here and I'm SO glad I did! They are amazing and we don't use any other blankets! My favorite thing about them is that they are so big and lightweight and we can really wrap her up like a burrito!

Johnson's Hand and Face Wipes:
These smell like a little piece of heaven! Enough said!

Aveeno Baby Lavender Wash:
I will admit that before she was even here I would go in the bathroom and smell this wash. Omg, it smells so good! We give her a bath every night before bed and she sleeps until morning, this calming wash must really work!

Nuk Pacifiers:
I have tried 3 different brands of pacifiers and these are her favorite! They will actually stay in her mouth where the other ones were too heavy and she couldn't keep them in. She's not dependent on her paci but it does help to calm her down when she is being fussy. Sometimes she will realize that there is no milk coming out of her paci and get really ticked off and starts screaming like a banshee! Poor thing :(  



                                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about the rock n play-- I think I will get it before my little bundle arrives next week!

    How adorable is your little girl!? I can't wait for motherhood to truly begin :)

    New follower :]
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :) & yes, the Rock and Play is awesome! I found mine on clearance at Target for $45, you can't beat that! Congrats, motherhood is amazing!!

      I'm a new follower to you blog!!

      Jocelyn

      Delete