Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 7


Baby girl, these last seven weeks have been pure bliss for your dad and I! You have seriously grown so much and your little personality is the cutest! You are smiling a lot more and it melts my heart every time I see it! 

You slept through the night for the first time this week and mama loved it! You had a couple of fussy days where nothing would make you happy unless you were eating (sounds like mama on some days! Ha!). 

I had to start back to work this week (just one five hour shift) and Grammy watched you! I absolutely don't like leaving you but I am so thankful that your Grammy gets to watch you. I would have a really hard time if I had to take you to daycare! Grammy played with you and made a painting with your footprints, it was so beautiful! 

Mama's friend, Lindsey came over to visit and to take our pictures in your nursery. The pictures turned out beautiful even though you were being fussy the entire time! All you needed was a warm bath and some milk for you to settle down! 


As much as I want you to stay our little baby, I am looking forward to you growing and having all of your big milestones! I can not wait to hear you laugh for the first time! Baby giggles is one of my favorite things, ahh!!! I love to watch you make your silly facial expressions while you are sleeping, you are so stinkin cute! 

Mama and Daddy love you so much, love bug :) 






2 comments:

  1. Glad to see I have a new follower, I hope? I would love to have you join my site. I think your page is super duper cute and I love the little weekly pics you are posting of your little one :) She is a doll! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a new follower on your blog and instagram :) & thank you for all of the compliments, you're so sweet <3

      Delete