Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All Keigan Wants for Christmas

I have always loved the holidays but having a child to start traditions with makes it SO much better! If you asked my husband, he would tell you that I'm going a little overboard but she will only have her first Christmas once, so we better make it memorable! I'll make sure I take lots of pictures and videos for her to look back on :)

Shopping for babies is oh so fun! I started shopping wayyy to early because I can't seem to stop buying for her! Here is a little taste of what will be waiting for her Christmas morning!


VTech Rolling Ball Vulli Pink Teether Fisher Price Drums
Owl Bath Toy Holder Piggy Paint Bath Toys
Olivia and the Fairy Princesses Aden and Anais Security Blanket

I am already getting together our Christmas morning breakfast menu! I wish Keigan was able to join in on the breakfast buffet I will have goin on but she can feast on some milk and maybe even cereal by then?!

Our house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I'm loving every second of it! We even jam to some Christmas tunes during playtime to get into the holiday spirit even more :) If my daughter doesn't grow up loving the holidays, something is wrong!

Here are couple of the Christmas pictures, I'm so in love!





4 comments:

  1. I love all her little cute Christmas list items! I am loving the owl bath toy holder! I may have to get that for Jaxon for Valentine's Day :) So cute!

    Her little Christmas pictures are to die for! Swoon!? She is such a tiny little angel. I can't get enough of her precious little features!

    Looks like Santa is going to be good to her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! I know, isn't that the cutest little toy holder?! I think he will need it ;)

      Yea, since she was a little angel this year, I think Santa will be extra good to her!

      Delete
  2. She is such a cutie pie!! I got Kinsley the boon bath toys and that bath holder too! And the security blankets and Olivia are on my tell-my-family-what-to-get-her list :) that V-tech ball looks cool!

    Can't wait to see how your Christmas morning through Keigan's eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like Keigan and Kinsley will have a great Christmas with similar toys! Maybe they could virtually play with them together?! Haha

      Delete