Sunday, November 18, 2012

(Deliciousness) Lemonade Cheesecake

Who doesn't love a super easy, super good dessert?! I probably have the pickiest husband around and even he loves it! I got this little recipe from my mother in law and we can't get enough of it. Now, this is probably the best dessert for any summer meal and I realize I'm posting it when it's 30 degrees outside but better late than never, right?! :)

Frozen Lemonade Cheesecake:


What you'll need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 (8 ounce) comtainer cool whip, thawed
2 (6 ounce) graham cracker crusts

Fold condensed milk and lemonade concentrate into cool whip; spoon evenly into crusts. Cover and freeze pies until firm. Tada! So extremely simple & delicious :)


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment