Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Insanity

Yep, I'm doing Insanity. They should have called it "Pure Hell", that would be more realistic! I did P90X the month of October and yea, it was hard but the workouts were just too long and I could never get through an entire workout without Keigan crying. So, I decided to try the Insanity workouts because they are a bit shorter (30-40 min with the warm up/cool down) and they kick your ass! No joke, I thought the warm up was part of the workout because they are that long and hard (that's what she said! Ahh, sorry but that was perfect!)!


Before I got pregnant, I was at the gym 5 nights a week for a couple of hours and was really getting into shape and then I found out I had a bun in the oven so my workouts were cut in half. Once the weather got nice, I quit the gym and started walking every day up until I delivered Keigan! I thought since I was so active when I was pregnant that getting back into shape wouldn't be that hard but boy was I wrong! It's so hard to tone back up & they say it gets even harder after each child, yikes!! Im not looking forward to what I'll look like after child #4 ;)


Well, enough with the negative talk. During the workout I just want to lay down and die but as soon as I'm done I feel great! It's kind of addicting, I just need to get my butt off of the couch and get started (that's the hard part)!

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award!!! Go check out the details on my post! :) http://princessmademommy.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete