Sunday, December 23, 2012

Our Christmas Schedule

Our Christmas traditions will be a little different than years past because this year we have our precious Keigan to make special traditions with! 

Christmas Eve:
My family always has a Christmas Eve party with appetizers and tastey drinks and of course, games! I think I look forward to Christmas Eve the most! I love my family, yummy food, tastey drinks and games, so what's not to love?! Since Dave and I have been married, we have slept over at my parents and spent Christmas morning with my mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend. In my opinion, the more, the merrier! But this year, we will be coming home Christmas Eve night to wake up to our own tree with Keigan!

Christmas Day: 
My parents, sister and her boyfriend are coming to our house Christmas morning. I love me some breakfast foods so I'm excited for our breakfast menu!! Our Christmas breakfast will consist of: Belgian waffles, pancakes, bacon, cinnamon rolls and mimosas! :)

Our day is jam packed (& is quite exhausting!) until late evening Christmas night. After we open our gifts here, we go to Dave's grandparents to spend time with them and his dad around 11. Then my family does a lunch and we have our gift exchange at 1pm. After we finish with that, we go to Dave's moms for dinner and gift exchange at 4pm. By the time we leave there, we are exhausted and come home and crash. I'm anxious to see how Keigan does this year with our busy schedule. I hope she can get a nap in there somewhere. 

That's just a little preview of what our Christmas will look like! 

Does anyone else have a busy Christmas schedule? 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment