Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Have a 5 Month Old

I have a 5 month old! How did this happen?! 

Weight: 
I weighed her on my moms scale and it says she weighs 13 1/2 lbs! I don't know how accurate that is but I'd say it's in the right ballpark!
Health: 
Healthy as a horse! ( I don't get that saying. I guess horses don't get sick?) 
Diet: 
Her doc gave us the go ahead with cereal at her 4 month check-up so we started with 1 tablespoon of oatmeal before her bath each night. We did that for 2 weeks and then I started giving it to her in the morning and at night. We did this for about 1 week and then I started with veggies! We have given her carrots, apples, green beans and peaches ( in that order). She has loved all of them so far! We waited 3 days before giving her a new food to see if she had any reaction to them. So far, we've had good luck! :) & of course, she's still on momma's milk! 
Crying:
She crys when she's over tired, hungry, or has a wet/dirty diaper. We were blessed with a happy baby! 

Sleep:
This month she hasn't been napping like she had been. She takes a 30 minute nap in the morning, a 30 minute-1 hour nap in the afternoon & a 30 minute nap in the evening. 
Through the night she has been waking up 1-2 times a night, never consistent with times! 
Clothes:
She is in between sizes right now. She is wearing 3 month, 3-6 month and some 6 month! Her dresser and closet are FULL! 
She is still wearing her size 2 diapers. 

Social Butterfly:
You were a very busy baby this month. We celebrated your very first Christmas and New Years so we had quite a few parties. After the New Year, we were exhausted so we have spent a lot of time at home to make up for all of the outings over the holidays. 

Daily Routine: 
Our schedule was a little different this month. We started her on cereal and her long afternoon naps are nonexistent these days. So here is what our routine looked like this month. 
7-8am- Wake up & nurse
8-9am- Watch cartoons amd play
9-9:30- 1 tbs cereal with 1 oz of fruit
9:30- 10:30- Nap
10:30- Noon- Playtime
12pm -Nurse
1-2pm- Nap
2pm- Nurse
2:30-4pm- Playtime/Errands
4pm- Nurse & Nap
5-7pm- Playtime/cartoons
7pm- 1tbs cereal and 1 oz veggie
7-9pm- Playtime with Daddy 
9pm- Bath time
9:15pm- Nurse
9:30pm- Bedtime

Stay tuned for our 4 Month favorites!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in
    3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a
    lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a
    reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!



    my web-site :: how you can help

    ReplyDelete