Thursday, February 28, 2013

28 Weeks

Holy moly, this week flew!! You are already 28 weeks old!! 

There's that pretty smile! 

You were SO fun this week! You were content playing for awhile, you cooed just about all day, you love sitting up, and love TV. You are so polite, you don't talk when someone else is. You wait until its quiet and then you just babble away. If someone talks while you are, you stop! 
We have been giving you 3 meals a day. It's normally a fruit for breakfast, a fruit OR veggie for lunch, and a veggie for dinner. I think you have a bit of a sweet tooth (I know you don't have any teeth but you get the drift) because you nose dive for the fruits. The veggies are a bit more difficult so I play airplane until you open up! :) 
Bath time hit an all time high this week. When I sat you in your tub last night, you sat straight up and played with your toys the entire time. You thought splashing was hysterical. I may need a rain coat soon ;) 
Sleep was pretty awful this week. Our routine is after your bath, I nurse you and usually you fall right asleep. You were wide awake this week and if I'd try to lay you in bed, you would cry. I would try to rock you and that didn't work so I'd try to nurse you again until you fell asleep. Then one night you woke up to eat at 3 so I fed you and laid you back in bed, you immediatley woke up and started smiling and talking (it was pretty cute!) and no joke this went on until 4:30am. Not good when I had to work the next morning, I needed my extra cup of coffee that morning! 
Your new favorite thing is water! All you want is a taste when I'm drinking a glass! I don't give you much because I read where it's not good for babies to have too much water so just a couple tastes for you but you try grabbing it with your tongue hanging out like Sadie does when she's really thirsty! ;) 
I think you love music! We have been jamming to the Disney station on Pandora (it's the bomb, all classics!) and you love when we dance and sing! 
Happy 28 weeks pretty girl! 
Love you always, 
Momma
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Can I just say I LOVE how she "holds" the chalkboard with her little hand in your weekly pictures! Its TOO cute! What a little smartypants! Its so fun to watch our babies grow up together at the same age. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! She gets it smudged most times but it's still sweet :) I know, I love watching all the other littles babes and seeing what they're up to! So fun!!

      Delete
  2. Can I have her? PLEASE? Or can you come give live with me and Jax? We want to play with her! She looks so sweet and so fun. I can only imagine her sweet little giggles. She is like a life size cabbage patch doll. I love it.

    Happy 28 Weeks little Keigibugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want her, you get me too!! ;) We would love to come down, I can see lots of picnics and shopping outings!

      Keigs is sending lots of virtual hugs and kisses to Jax!! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I feel you on needing a rain coat during bath time haha
    Keigan is so stinkin' cute, her smile is to die for! Happy 28 weeks little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh love that smile! And sat up in the tub! Craziness! Love you girls :) - Aunt Meg's

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet girl, I love that first picture. Both my boys loved to drink my water at this age too. I used to put an ice cube in the mesh baby food holder things (I have no idea what they are called, you can put apples and stuff in them so they can gum it but not choke on piece..) anyways, they loved it!

    New to your blog, look forward to reading along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, I'm going to hop over to yours now ;)
      Ohh, I've given her apples in those mesh teethers and she lovesss it!!! Good invention!! :)

      Delete
  6. She is so sweet!! I was 28 weeks pregnant on Thursday so she and I have that in common :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! She's getting to be so fun!

      Awe, congrats!!! I can't wait to follow along with yours! I love mommy blogs ;)

      Delete