Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Essentials

I've seen a couple other mommy blogs post their little one's Easter basket so I thought I'd post what our little princess would have in her basket waiting on her Easter morning! 







This list does not include the few outfits that will also be in there! ;)

I've always loved Easter. Maybe it was because my mom is the BEST basket hider on this side of town or the awesome egg hunts we would have at my Grandma's with all of my cousins but I always looked forward to Easter! I can not wait for Keigan to feel the same way and share the love I have for this holiday. Obviously, she couldn't have the bunny mix M&M's this year (you better believe they will be waiting for her next year!) so I wanted to include a little "treat" that she could enjoy this year, I put in some yummy yogurt melts and puffs for her! 

There ya have it, Keigan's Easter basket!

 Please share some of your traditions, I'd love to get some ideas for next year! :) 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I'm so excited for Easter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award - didn't know if you had been nominated before?! Stop by my blog to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! Just found you from Words About Waverly! Your sweet baby Keigan reminds me of my first daughter Kay. A little tiny, petite thing! She is too adorable. i read you are a school teacher! What grade?

    ReplyDelete