Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jumping Ship & 6 Month Favorites

Since I've been reading that Google Reader will be shutting down this summer, I decided to jump ship with everyone else and now I'm on Bloglovin. You can follow me HERE!
Now on to our 6 month favorites! This month little miss has been sitting up and playing with anything that is in front of her! This list does NOT include my phone, iPad or the remote control that she constantly wants! 
Aveeno LotionBath Toys. Teething Keys.
Fruit Bars. Boon SpoonPuffs. 
Since the weather has been extremely dry here these days, she has had a couple of dry patches on her sweet sensitive skin and this Aveeno lotion does the trick! We use all of the Aveeno products and we love them! 
These bath toys are so cute and she giggles every time I squirt her with the water! These are a win-win item in our book :) 
Since sweet pea cut 2 teeth this month, these keys have been a real lifesaver! I leave them in the fridge until she cries bloody murder needs them and they really help sooth her little gums! 
The Fruit Bars are for both Keigan and I! We have a Popsicle before bath time each night! They must feel really good on her gums and taste delicious! because she can't get enough of these! She tries grabbing it right out of my hands and normally cries when it's all gone! 
I use this Boon Squirt Spoon whenever we are on the go! I fill it up with her food if I know we are 
going to be gone  during one of her meals and stick it in the diaper bag! There is no mess and are so handy with just having to squirt the food right onto the spoon! 
We just started eating puffs last week but since she learned they go in her mouth and not on the floor she can't get them in her mouth fast enough! She tries putting multiple puffs in her little mouth at once but since I'm always standing guard, she only gets away with one at a time ;) 
There ya have it, our favorite items that we use on a daily basis! I hope this helps with any of your little ones! :) 
Happy Tuesday Friends! 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I never thought of Popsicles!!! Now I will have to try one for Landon I bet he will love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just gave her a taste of mine one night and she was ALL over it!! Give it a try :)

      Delete
  2. We love those bath squirts this month, too! And I never thought about Popsicles either! Genius :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so cute!! :) and let Kinsley have a little taste, I bet she will love them ;)

      Delete
  3. oh wow! I need to try to give Kenz a Popsicle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am confused what the google reader shutting down means?!? Like I just use blogger, does that mean I have to change things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I honestly don't really know except everyone else is doing it ;) I saw you switched over too!!

      Delete
  5. I loved the boon spoon when we traveled, it made it so easy!! & we aren't huge on puffs, only cause matthew only gets them in his mouth 60% of the time lol, but they are still good!! I ate those fruit bars like crazy when I was prego lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That spoon is genius! I love it! & Keigan is getting better with getting them in there! She usually just puts her whole fist in her mouth until its in there! Haha ;)

      Delete