Friday, September 19, 2014

33 Week Update


How far along: 33 weeks

Gender: Boy!

Weight gain: +17 lbs

Maternity clothes: Only in my jeans. I’ve been trying to not buy any more maternity clothes since I’m so close to the end.

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Out/ flat

Sleep: I’ve been sleeping SO good lately. I hope I didn’t just jinx it!

Best moment this week: My friends and family surprised me with a sprinkle this week! I was totally shocked and was not expecting it at all! They all did really well without letting it slip :)

Miss anything: Just overall feeling good.

Movement: Oh yea, still those big jabs and kicks to the ribs. I'm sure I'll miss those once he's here but right now, they can be really uncomfortable! 

Cravings: Ice cold Coke has been my thing this week. I only allowed myself one though ;)

Symptoms: Where do I begin? Braxton Hicks, round ligament pain, leg cramps, sciatic nerve pain. Those are the biggies this week.

Looking forward to: Of course I’m looking forward to actually having him but until then, I’m keeping us busy with lots of fall activities to do the last few weeks of being a family of three! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment