Friday, October 10, 2014

36 Week Update

Holy big bump!!! No wonder I've been having terrible back pain! 


How far along: 36 weeks aka 9 months!!!! 

Gender: BOY!!

Weight gain:  +19 lbs

Maternity clothes: Just my jeans and maternity leggings. I’m stretching all of my normal shirts out because I refuse to buy anything at this point!

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: This week I’ve been waking up at 3:30 and can’t fall back asleep until 4:30-5:00, so frustrating!!

Best moment this week: Going to the pumpkin patch this past weekend was fun, despite the cold weather!  Thoroughly enjoying these last few weekends as a family of 3!

Miss anything: Not feeling like I’m 90 years old! My back has been killing me if I sit for too long and I walk around like I’m an old lady. Also, I’ve really been missing my energy lately.

Movement: Yep, still lots of big movements going on! As painful as some of the jabs and kicks are, they still put a smile on my face because I always wonder what he’s doing in there!

Cravings: Chocolate..I’m blaming it on all the yummy Halloween candy that has been making it’s way into my shopping cart!

Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks and I think I also felt  a few of the real deal contractions this week. Also, foot cramps like woah!

Looking forward to: We are going to Boo at the Zoo this weekend and I’m really looking forward to taking Keigan for the first time! I’m sure she will love seeing all the kids in their costumes and riding the train! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment