Friday, November 21, 2014

[Camden] 1 Month

Melt my heart why don't ya?! 


Weight:
We go to the doctor on Monday for his one month check-up so we find out the official then. My guess is he's pushing 9 lbs!! Looking back at his pictures, he has really filled out this month! 

Health:

There was a pretty nasty cold that hit this month, which Dave and Keigan both had. Luckily, Camden and I missed it! I was so nervous that he was going to catch something considering Keigan wouldn't stop giving him kisses and trying to wipe her nose all over him. Poor guy! 

Diet:

He's 100% on mama's milk & we are doing so well!! I did have a hard time getting my milk to slow down!  I was in so much pain the first 9-10 days and was so engorged that I finally called my lactation consultant for advice. Things finally slowed down and we are at a good place with my supply!  I gave him one bottle so far and I know I need to start giving him more bottles so he can get used to them but it's just so much easier nursing him! 

Clothes:

This chunk is out of newborn sizes already! He's wearing 0-3 month onesies and sleepers! Keigan was in her newborn sizes for 2-3 months so I was expecting the same with him. I can't get over how much bigger he is compared to Keigan at this age. Daddy wants a big, strong hockey player so he's well on his way ;)

Sleep: 

He sleeps great at night! The past couple of nights he's been going 4-5 hour stretches but I'm certain they are just a fluke. Normally he will eat every 3-3.5 hours through the night and every 2-3 hours during the day. 

Milestones:

This month we celebrated his first Halloween!! He dressed up as a ninja turtle and was the cutest little turtle I've ever seen! 
Photobucket

1 comment: